Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week 7 Oakland Raiders vs Denver Broncos 10-24-2010 HD Highlights



In my 22 years as a Raider fan I have never been happier with my team. Its about damn time the NFL and all the fans watching see that the Oakland Raiders are for real. I heard so many so called analysts talk bad about our Silver & Black. They all said Orton would keep us busy and the Denver running game would hurt the Raiders... well as we all saw they are not hired for their brains. However I do give a few of them alot of respect for telling it like it is after they saw the all out rompping of the Donks. One analyst from the NFL Network stated any team that can put up a 59 spot on any team in the NFL is for real. Thank You. At long last we finally get a little love. Darren McFadden was Dieons number 2 primetime pick only falling short of first due to DeAngelo Hall's stellar performance. Dieon is not one of my favorite people to say the least but he got it right this time. Big ups to DeAngelo Hall, what a game. Dieon stated that the Oakland Raiders and the Kansas City Chiefs were just "trick or treating" and that the San Diego Chargers had all the tools to win. Excuse me!? How does that even make sense? Based on what exactly? Their 5 losses to teams they should have won according to you analysts? You've got to be kidding me! Hey Dieon gimmie a call sometime and I can tell you all the reasons you're wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment