Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hopeful

Well... I dont know guys. I wrote a post earlier this month about Jason Campbell explaining why I thought that maybe JC has been judged a bit prematurely. I want to fully retract my statements. I know Campbell had a hurt knee. I get it. I'm sorry though a 10.7 QB rating? You gotta be F@#*in kidding me. Im not quite sure how the man can come out and beat the the Chargers off the bench and go against less of a team the next week and completely flop. If I can see the better option to throw to from my couch JC should be able to see it. On the run I get it, spur of the moment gotta go, gotta go but he had some time back there on several occasions and blew it. I was almost relieved to hear Kyle Boller was the probable starter. So where do we go from here? First off we need Bruce. Plain and simple. With the trade deadline over it is what it is. I think Bruce has earned a place as this teams back up for sure. I agree that the Raiders should retain him for as long as possible. They have to figure out the starting QB once and for all. The Raiders need a franchise QB badly. All attention should be focused there. It has been a constant issue since Rich Gannon left. I do think we can beat Denver if Kyle Boller even has an alright game.

No comments:

Post a Comment