Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Raiders vs. Chargers

Now call me bias, but I really think the Raiders can pull this one off. They should've won the last two and with a little better execution we could've won and been 3-1. Of course all you Raider fans are aware of how difficult it can be to have silver & black coursing their veins. We are loyal! But I really think we can do this. Even with the injuries.
Michael Bush is more than capable to carry the load and Bennett can back him up. Bruce Gradkowski is all set for a breakout game. Now that he's learned to slide lol! I've seen him put up 23 in one game and 24 in the next. So I see it being a possibility. Again I am part of the Raider Nation but some people actually agree with me on this.
Coach Cable and his staff are trying any and everything to get this team fired up. Seems to be working. Cable also said players are standing up and claiming fault for their gametime mistakes. I'm sure that has not happened in some time.
Bottom line I do not think the Oakland Raiders are a bust like San Francisco. I think we are a work in progress and if you've truly watched the Raiders at all in the past 7 years you would know yes we are still losing, yes we are still giving up the run, yes we are making stupid mistakes and killing ourselves but... There has been MAJOR improvements on both sides of the ball. I do not think Cable should be fired. I do think Chaz Schillens needs to get off his ass and get on the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment