Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Raiders @ Cardinals : How I See It

I'm ready to see Oakland's offense come alive in this week match-up against the Cards. Some NFL analysts claim we will have a good ground attack but will struggle with the passing game. Looking at the facts of it we can dominate this game if Gradkowski and McFadden get on a roll early.
Darren McFadden is the #2 leading rusher in the NFL with 48 carries for 240 yards and a 5.0 avg. McFadden also has 8 catches for 63 yards and a TD. He has definitely has quieted most of the critics saying he may be another bust like JaMarcus Russell. A completely unfair comparison in my opinion. Darren McFadden is for real and I think we'll see him run loose in Arizona tomorrow.
Bruce Gradkowski If Bruce Gradkowski can come out on fire like last weeks game against the Rams, then I believe the Silver & Black have a shot at a blowout. Think about how much confidence running up the score would bring to an offense that has had issues with putting up points. I think Bruce is the man for the job. Our offensive line needs some work so having a very mobile and explosive QB under center helps solve that problem. His energy is well accepted by the entire team. I hope to see continued involvement of Darrius Heyward - Bey, Louis Murphy, and Zach Miller. This is the time for our go to players to show the critics they are indeed weapons.
Defense as always D will have to have a great game. I'm predicting a huge performance from several players and I think we will be solid at stopping the run. Our Linebackers will step up against the Cards offense. I think Tim Hightower is going to have a long day as long as we come out fired up.
All in all my prediction is Raiders 24 Cardinals 10, Gradkowski 20-31 265 yds 2 TDs, McFadden 22 carries for 118 yds TD

No comments:

Post a Comment